หลังจากที่ได้มีโอกาสเข้าร่วมเป็นหนึ่งในคณะกรรมการคัดเลือกผลงาน Digital Startup จัดโดย DEPA และ โครงงานของนักศึกษาชั้นปีที่ 4 คณะวิทยาศาสตร์ และเทคโนโลยี มหาวิทยาลัยหอการค้าไทย สิ่งหนึ่งที่บางกลุ่มอาจละเลยไปอย่างน่าเสียดาย คือ การนำเสนอผลงาน
จู๊ธ ดอท เน็ต เป็นบล็อกของ เจ วัฒนพานิช Head of Design Solutions ของบริษัทพลังงาน เคยทำงานเป็น Head of UX/UI Design ของฟินเทคสัญชาติอังกฤษ และ Visual Designer ของ Reuters ประเทศไทย และเป็น Art Director ของบริษัทมีเดียจากอเมริกา นอกจากนี้ยังทำงานเกี่ยวกับ Digital Marketing Strategist รวมทั้งเป็น Tutor สอน IGCSE – ICT ในวันอาทิตย์ และเป็นวิทยากรพิเศษให้กับนักศึกษาปริญญาตรี ปริญญาโท และปริญญาเอก
จู๊ธเริ่มเขียนบล็อกนี้ในปี 2002 ในยุคที่เรียกกันว่า Online Diary ต่อมาในปี 2007 Juth.Net ได้รับเชิญไปร่วมงาน Nokia Go Play ที่สิงค์โปร์ เป็นงานเปิดตัว Nokia Ovi ในฐานะบล็อกเกอร์จากประเทศไทย นอกจากนี้ จู๊ธยังได้ให้สัมภาษณ์ลงหนังสือพิมพ์เดลินิวส์ ฉบับวันที่ 11 กันยายน 2007 ในคอลัมน์เกี่ยวกับเทคโนโลยี ในหัวข้อการเขียนบล็อก
If you bought Daily News date September 11, 2007 and happened to read the Technology section, you might have read about me! I was interviewed about writing this blog and being a homosexual (tomboy).
Juthamas Vadhanapanich or “Jay” or sometime called “Juth” for easy and short as Thai tradition to have a so called “Nickname”. She has been working in developing websites and applications for over 18 years. She also works as a freelancer on Branding as well as Digital Marketing for over 10 years too.
Currently, she assumes the role of the Manager – Digital Specialist (UX designer) in the division of “Digital Center of Excellence” at BANPU Public Company Limited.
She has co-founded Independent Muffin to be a registered company to mainly support business of A Cuppa Academy as well as provide services related to digital marketing, product and service design to various customers. House of Griffin is one of our lovely customer. Trips in My Memory – a travel blog is another business under Independent Muffin, the content is written by Dr.Suthasinee Susiva, while Jay takes care of Photography and SEO as well as digital marketing activities.
She has co-founded Digital Black Knight and assumed the role of Chief Production Officer or CPO to provide digital business solutions ranging from development to consultation depending on customer requirements.
She is the founder of Juth Studio that specializes in brand design for both online and offline premises e.g. websites, blogs, apps, marketplaces as well as cafe and restaurants. Juth Studio also offers UX/UI design for businesses who desire to provide a great user experience to their customers.
Further, Jay is one of the very first Thai bloggers who starts blogging since 1999 when the Internet just expanded to Thailand. Her blog names Juth.Net, which has a wining strategy on SEO.
Before joining BANPU, Jay was Head of CX of a regional FinTech and Head of UX/UI Design team of a UK FinTech Company based in Bangkok responsible for designing Banking Platform, Marketplace as well as Omni Channels.
She was also a Visual Designer of Thomson Reuters Thailand that works as a full stack designer to design applications for various Banks from UK and Spain.
She was a Web Designer of PHENOMENA who is the top production house of Thailand. Her most prouded work was the design of the website for the movie called SHUTTER that used Flash Animation for the whole site. At that time, it was one of the very first website to adopt the Flash animation.
Jay studied Master Degree in Design for Business at College of Social Communication Innovation, Srinakarinwirot University. She earned the first degree in Fine and Applied Arts (Communication Design) from the Faculty of Fine Arts, Srinakarinwirot University.
Jay was invited to be a Mentor / Speaker / Panelist / Judge for various Start up competitions as well as professional conferences including:
Being A Speaker
- “GovTech Mission“, established by FIT (Future Innovative Thailand Institute) April 20th, 2019
- “Let’s define the best UX for your App” by Fin8
- LineUp Conference hosted by the Entrepnr (Topic: Improving Customer Experience using LINE@)
- ABCDE BK (AI and Big Data Challenge for Data Engineers)
- “Using digital knowledge hub to improve equipment reliability and communications in the organization” at Digital Predictive Maintenance event on September 26th, 2019
- 100 Innovations X Entrepreneurs, Southeast Asia’s First Research to Commercial (R2C) Conference by Asian Institute of Technology and Thailand Tech Startup Association on September 27, 2019
- December 18, 2019 – The MADCon 2019 – Dubai
Panel Discussion: Tools to Help you Reach Out to Potential Customers who never made it to the Final Conversation
- April 5th, 2021 – Smart City Roadshow
A speaker on What makes a city real “Smart”?
- May 19th, 2021 – Chief Digital Officer Summit by Trueventus
A speaker on “People Transformation: Changing people’s mindset to adopt change”
- October 1st, 2021 – True Digital Academy x GA
A speaker on “Finding the Balance – UX Vs. Business Goal”
- October 20th, 2021 – The MarTech Summit Bangkok Summit by BEETc, UK
A moderator and one of the speakers in a panel discussion – Managing Customer Experience with Technologies
- November 26th, 2021 – “User Experience and Business Success”
A speaker for SKY ICT Public Company Limited
Being A Mentor
- Mentor on UX/UI Design KTB x Rise GTB Hackachallenge 2019, KrungThai Bank, November 7th, 2019
- Mentor on How to “Validate Customer Problems” IRPC The NEXT3 Leadership Program – GC x RISE: GC NextGen, September, 2021
Being A Special Lecturer
- “Developing Digital Contents” / School of Science and Technology, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce / February 9, 2015
- “Multimedia Storytelling” / Graduate School, Ramkhamhaeng University / February 13, 2015
- “Social Commerce”/ Seminar / Celebrating 30 years of School of Science and Technology, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce / May 26, 2015
- “Social Media Marketing, Adwords & SEO Secrets” / Master’s Degree Students, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce / July 26, 2015
- “Social Media Marketing, Adwords & SEO Secrets” / Master’s Degree Students, Ramkhamhaeng University / August 6, 2015
- “Social Media Marketing, Adwords & SEO Secrets” / Master’s Degree Students, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce / September 19, 2015
- “Basic Responsive Web Design (Design & Coding)”, School of Science and Technology, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce / February 15-16, 2016
- “User Experience Design”, School of Science and Technology, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce / September 29, 2016
- “User Experience Design”, School of Science and Technology, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce / November 3, 2016
- “Refine Your UX/UI with an Expert”, DEPA / May 30, 2017
- “UX/UI Design, AIS The StartUp Playground Program” at AIS D.C. (Emporium) / August 9, 2017
- “User Experience Design”, School of Science and Technology, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce / September 12, 2017
- “UX Design Lecture & Workshop” at Scale360 / September 30, 2017
- “Discover the Power of UX/UI”, mentoring session for Krungsri RISE / October 6, 2017
- “UX/UI Design”, the accelerate workshop day for ‘Digital Transformation Program’ which is held by The Electronic Government Agency (EGA) / November 16, 2017
- UX Design and Digital Marketing Strategy, Graduate School of Commerce (MBA Students), Burapha University / April 1, 2018
- Social Media Marketing, Cookbook, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce / May 22, 2018
- “UX Design for Digital Transformation” / PhD students at NIDA / September 1, 2019
- “Data-Driven Digital Marketing” / M.B.A. Major Marketing, Ramkhamhaeng University / January 5, 2020
- “Data-Driven Digital Marketing” / M.B.A., Ramkhamhaeng University / January 31, 2021
- “Data-Driven Digital Marketing” / M.B.A. for IT-Smart Program, Ramkhamhaeng University / December 19, 2021
Being A panel of judge
- A panel for the School’s annual event, “Web and Mobile Application Competition” – School of Science and Technology, University of the thai Chamber of Commerce / December 8, 2015
- A panel for “Digital Startup” by DEPA in Chiang Mai / November 27, 2016 (…read more)
- A panel for the School’s annual event, “Web and Mobile Application Competition” – School of Science and Technology, University of the thai Chamber of Commerce / December 26, 2016
- A panel for “Digital Startup” by DEPA in Bangkok, Novotel Sukhumvit 20 / January 24-25, 2017 (…read more)
- A panel for “Digital Startup” by DEPA in Hat Yai / February 2, 2017
- A panel for “Digital Startup” by DEPA in Chiang Mai / February 5-6, 2017
- A panel for “Digital Startup” by DEPA in Khon Kaen / February 10, 2017
- A panel for “Digital Startup” by DEPA in Bangkok, Novotel Sukhumvit 20 / February 15, 2017
- A panel for the project contest at The OTOP Development to the Digital Society Development Projects with Bureau of Supporting Industries Development Department, Ministry of Industry / Siam Paragon, June 25, 2018
- A judge for “Design Service Sandbox” by DITP x RISE / September 25, 2021
At the first glance, many people think I am a quiet person, but actually I am a cheerful, but conditionally. I will show my joyful character only when I am in a good mood. I am a passive, sentimental, and emotional fluctuation. I sometimes lack self-confidence, but I am frank and rational.
I am prone to moodiness. In fact, my emotion tend to influence everything I do. I don’t mind waving my freak flag every once and a while. And If you are lucky, you may find my weird ways charming!
I am a passionate and caring person. I am good at sharing my ideas. I am the most compassionate of all types and connect with some others easily. My heart tends to rule me. I can’t make decisions without considered my feelings. I seek out other empathetic people to befriend with. Truth and authenticity is the matters in my friendships.
In love, I give everything I have to relationship. Call me old fashioned, but I actually take relationship seriously. At work, I crave personal expression and meaning in my career. I communicate well with others. I can spend all night talking with someone. As far as my looks go, I’ve likely taken the time to develop my own personal style.